Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines day fun :-)

I wanted to do something a little different then your typical store bought valentines.  There are so many awesome ideas out in Pinterest land, it was hard to choose.  Finally, the kids and I narrowed it down to two.

For Logan's, he used his own lego's and built a lego heart.  I took a picture of it, edited it and then added the wording. 


After they were all printed out, he used glue dots to attach one little lego (a piece of his heart) to each valentine.  I hope his friends love this as much as we do. It was fun to make. 


Gloria's was surprisingly much more work.  We choose to do a picture of her blowing a kiss.  It is much harder then you would think to get a good picture of someone blowing a kiss.  LOL

First, here are some of our funny attempts






We finally got a good one.  Then I edited it and added hearts and the wording. 


Once we printed them all, we used glue dots to stick a hershey kiss on the big heart (blowing a kiss).  I think these turned out really cute!



Happy Valentines Day!!!

1 comment: