Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Samantha ~ the promoter (NEW eos holders)

I tell ya, kids are just so cute and so sweet.   Never a dull moment. 

My friend ordered some of my lip balm necklaces for her girls.  Well, they LOVED them. Samantha (her oldest) loved her's so much that she took it upon her self to write up a promotion to pass out during recess and actually took orders.  Yes, she even got permission slips.  I had no idea this was happening but OMG...HOW CUTE!



Above you see her showing off her letter and then a close up of the actual letter she passed around.  

Here is what it says: 

$4.00 Each
Any color in the world (but no 2 colors or more)
Button optional (brown or black circle)
No more getting in trouble for having ruined pants thanks to chap stick in pockets, no more chapped lips in class, can hold money!

And boys, if you think that those egg shaped chap sticks are weird and you like the regular ones better, then get a chap stick holder.

Coming soon eos holders.

That is seriously the cutest thing ever.  She did such a great job promoting them and has actually collected money for a few orders.  If you notice at the bottom it says, "eos holders coming soon".  Well that is apparently a new type of lip balm that is very popular in the school. Like how she just assumed I would make a holder for them?  LOL  Well, of course I did!  

What is an EOS lip balm?  Click HERE to learn more!  Having purchased two of these the other day, I must say that I love them.  Very cute and soft on our lips, even my son's love them.  

Here is a picture of the two we have

Introducing the NEW EOS holders I made yesterday.
Necklace version with embroidered flowers

Close up, don't mind my embroidery, it's a little rusty :-)

Key chain version with embroidered flower

Key Chain version, plain, on a clip for my son to wear on his belt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment