Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My new favorite crochet hook.

A fellow hooker friend of mine mentioned that she tried these hooks and loved them.  I am always game for trying new hooks.  I have tried a few that I can not stand and few I love so I figured I would give these a try. 

Up until now, my favorite hook has been the Lion Brand plastic hooks or any Susan Bates hooks.  I have had a few of my Lion Brand hooks snap in half, OOPS, so I was already missing several of my favorite sizes.  I normally am NOT a fan of any hook with a padded handle or grip so I was hesitant when I first tried this.  I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable this hook is to hold and to crochet with. 

Amour Crochet Hooks, by: Clover


I went ahead an purchased one of these hooks, and I am HOOKED!  As you can see from the above picture, I ended up purchasing a few more then one!  I seriously love this hook and have stashed all my others away to be my "spares".  I started off with my favorite and most frequently used hook sizes (4,4.5, 5,5.5 and 6mm).  I am hoping to get a few more in other sizes!

I purchased mine at 123 Stitch.  Click HERE to shop.  I found their prices for this particular hook to be the lowest but if you find them cheaper some place else, please let me know.  They shipped super fast too!

Ok, off I go to put my new hooks to good use!  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment