Saturday, February 2, 2013

Playin' Hooky

One of my all time favorite designers and just all around wonderful ladies is Liz at Playin' Hooky Designs.  

She is running a weekly contest, all you have to do is share a photo with her of a playin' hooky design in action.  That is an easy task for me since I LOVE making her designs.

Visit her facebook page HERE and her blog HERE for more information about the contest.

Here are a few of the images I have posted for her contest!

My friends baby wearing his Brain Waves beanie I made for him. 

My son Logan, wearing his new Along Came a Spider hat.  Super fun and easy to make!  LOVE this hat

At the park playing with our flying disks.  BEST THING EVER! 

Gloria at the beach this past summer, getting ready to toss her disk.  We had the best time with these.  They are the perfect beach toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment