Wednesday, February 13, 2013

More Valentines Day fun!

Even though Landon is not in school, I didn't want to leave him out of the valentines day fun.  Well, we didn't quite get what we were going for but we sure did have fun.

So, we attempted the first two photo valentine ideas seen HERE.

Landon makes THE BEST surprised face EVER on a regular basis, all day/every day.  Could we manage to get that face easily for this picture?  Nope.  It was hilarious, frustrating and fun all at the same time.  He just couldn't stop being silly!

Check out all the fun we had trying to get ONE picture.  He is such a silly little boy! 












This little guy just melts my heart!

Here is the final result for our valentine


After we printed them, I cut little slits in the side of his head and then stuck the heart arrow through.

I can't help but laugh every time I look at this. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment