Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Spring!

Well, I completely failed at blogging this week.  SPRING IS HERE so we have been busy out side a lot, cooking out for dinner almost every night and playing until the mosquito's start to bite!  LOL  

I have also been busy getting ready for Easter.  It sure did seem to sneak up on me this year.  I promise to do better next year and post all the new cute stuff earlier!  :-)  

Here are a few of the fun little things I have been working on this week.  I have several more to make...these are just so cute and FUN!

Meet Riley Rabbit.  This little guy was made as a special request and named after a very sweet girls dearly departed pet bunny!  I hope this will bring a smile to her face Easter morning!
 
 



I just had to make Riley a special treat.  After butchering several carrots during my sewing machine attempts.  I gave it up and just hand sewed this one!  I may try sewing on a machine again at some point but for now I will stick to what I know and what is easy for me.


I will be making a few more of these cute carrots for my kids Easter baskets.


Introducing HUNNY BUNNY!  I just adore her!  I made this one for my daughter.  She will be waiting anxiously to great her new owner on Easter morning. 


I loved Riley so much, I decided my youngest son needed one too.  This Riley Rabbit will be in my son's Easter basket :-)


One of my all time favorite hats.  The Sweet Scallops Beanie.  This one is going to be worn by a sweet new baby girl.  Something about this hat just say's SPRING to me :-) 


This is a picture of the Sweet Scallops beanie being modeled.  I adore this!!!  Looking at it makes me feel all warm! 


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

1 comment: