Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Shout Outs - Crazy Socks Crochet

If you are a fan of my shop, it is no secret that "I" am a HUGE fan of Crazy Socks Crochet.  As I started my little business adventure, she was one of the very first, if not THE first pattern shop I stumbled across that I fell in love with.

Her patterns are simple, creative, FUN and very well written.  So many of Crazy Socks Crochet patterns are my "go to" patterns for several of the items in my shop.  

Aside from being a fantastic pattern designer, she makes the most adorable finished products also.  She sells her finished products in her other shop AmeliaCalvin

Visit her Pattern shop here: Crazy Socks Crochet Website

Here are a few (seriously, JUST a few!) of my favorite hats I made using Crazy Socks Patterns :-)

Made using the "Levi hat" pattern

Made using the "Gnome Bonnet" pattern

Made using the "Evelyn hat" pattern

Sock Monkey hat pattern

Made using her baby leg warmers and daisy headband pattern

Made with the "Elf hat" pattern

Made using the "Elf hat" pattern

Made using the "Ella hat' pattern

The "Helix hat" pattern

HAPPY SHOPPING!

3 comments:

  1. Mel, thank you so much! You made my day! (HUG)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CSC was the first place I bought a pattern from when I started my hat making venture too! Not only that, but I go back to them (I've bought more since first starting out) time after time!
    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite patterns - making 50 hats to donate to NICU in honor of my friend Holly's Angel Baby Thomas' first birthday in heaven. Using several of her different patterns, of course. A few are your typical beanie, but thought they needed 'special' hats as well - Evelyn, Levi, Mia . . . FUN!!

    ReplyDelete