Sunday, March 11, 2012

Friday Shout Outs - Bitty Beanies

There are so many amazing shops out there but there is just something extra special about this one.  Take a moment to stop by and check out her facebook page HERE and you will see just how special it is.  

This shop is run by a 13 year old girl.  She has a love for dolls and a passion for crocheting.  She reminds me so much of myself as I started crocheting at the age of 8 and have loved it ever since. 

She makes some amazingly cute doll accessories and even some for the big kids too.  How I would have loved all these cute accessories for my dolls when I was her age.  Such a special gift she has!

Her most recent album displays some of her work in action and gives you a glimpse into this young, creative mind.  Check it out - HERE.  Each picture has it's own little story to tell.
I love it! :-)

I look forward to seeing her, her craft and her shop grow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment