Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Shout Outs - Holly Craft Originals

TGIF!  I don't know about you but I am so happy it is Friday.   I know I am a WAHM so my week days and weekends are not a ton different but it is so nice to wake up slowly with the kids on Saturday and Sunday and to have my husband home (tomorrow will be his first day home/off work in 2 weeks) and just have family time together.  

Anyway, I decided to dedicate my Fridays to doing shouts outs about my favorite shops and businesses.  There are so many wonderful WAHM shops out there!

For my very first Friday Shout Out, I have decided to choose Holly Craft.  Holly is an amazing crafter and can create pretty much ANYTHING with some fabric and some thread.  I have ordered many items from Holly and have never been let down.  I am more impressed with every purchase.  

Holly specializes in fabric appliques from upcycled denim.  They are amazing!!

You can find Holly on her website HERE, on her blog HERE or on Etsy HERE

Here are a few pictures of items I have made using Holly Craft appliques


Love Bird Beanie, applique by Holly

Stocking ornament with star applique by Holly

Mohawk hat with skull applique by Holly

Thing 1, Thing 2 beanies...Appliques by Holly

My little girl modeling a pillow case dress made by Holly

Amelia Earwarmer, cupcake applique by Holly

This is just a SMALL amount of examples.  I use Holly's appliques on a LOT of my crochet work. 

Have a GREAT day!

1 comment: