Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall FUN!

So, yesterday my sister and a good friend of ours came over.  They both have adorable baby boys.  My nephew Ethan is 10 months old and Colten is 8 months old.  They are both big, happy boys and the best of friends.

I just couldn't resist whipping up two hats for them to model together.  HAHA, What were we thinking.  Two mobile, active babies and we expected them to sit nicely and model hats.  Well, that is not exactly how it happened.  

Neither baby wanted to keep the hat on and when they weren't pulling their own hat off, they were reaching for the other one.  It was so hilarious and actually a lot of fun.  I mean, you have to have fun with it! 

Anyone that drove by and saw 3 adults acting like nuts with two little babies sitting in the grass yesterday...yup, that was us!  We were a sight to see. 

After taking nearly 100 pictures, I did manage to have a few that were simply adorable.  

Here are a few of the pictures (I included a some out takes as well, just for fun!)

A not so happy little apple.  I don't think he loved the grass.

There is a much happier baby.  Oh he is adorable!!!

This is as about as good as I could get of them both looking and smiling and keeping hats on.  We were trying for a few more but my battery died.  OOPS

I just LOVE this.  It isn't a perfect picture but it is so sweet.

I DON'T WANT TO BE AN APPLE! 

Yeah, this sums it up.  LOL  It was such a funny experience.

There is my happy little nephew.

He much preferred being a pumpkin AND in mommy's arms.

Amazingly ADORABLE!

Ethan was happy playing with leaves and sticks. 

We all really had a great time and I think they babies had fun laughing at us and making us WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment