Monday, October 1, 2012

Thursday's Free Pattern (just a little late)

Ok, I am admittedly not the most organized blogger.  I am trying.  I just get so busy with working on orders, my kids and the house that sometimes I forget about it.  I really enjoy writing up my blog posts so please forgive me if and when I fall behind and then play catch up again.  

Sorry...I missed last week's Free Pattern so here it is.

This time of year I am all about apples and pumpkins...pretty much anything fall related.  I thought I would share one of my favorite amigurumi patterns by Lion Brand.  I love the Lion Brand website, they have many free patterns available.  You may have to sign up/log in to view this pattern.


Free Amigurumi Apple Crochet pattern:  HERE IS THE PATTERN


This is such a cute little apple.  It would make a great teachers gift, baby rattle, add a sachet inside for a cute little fragrant decoration. 

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment