Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

This is my busy time of year and I am plugging along trying to get lots of orders done each week.  I am very happy with last weeks progress and hoping this week is just as productive.

Here is what I got done this week:


3-6 month Raven's Football Beanie

6-12 month fuzzy button beanie

Four super cute fuzzy bear hats

Adorable Lauren Beanie with Elephant applique

Newborn cute as a button beanie

Newborn turtle set

Newborn long tail stocking cap

Halloween inspired hair spirals

Halloween inspired hair spirals (also great to show your support for the ORIOLES!!!)

Adult slipper boots

Cupcake headband

Adult Sam earflap hat
I made all 6 of these awesome basket weave beanies in one day (while having to figure out the sizing for the pattern).  It was sort of a personal goal/challenge to figure out the pattern for all the sizes.  It was a great sense of accomplishment and now I have this awesome new hat to add to my shop.  Most of these hats will be part of my stock at the Painted Daisy Consignment shop, so it was a win/win :-)
Wow, that is a lot of stuff...even for me!  Now, time to get to work and get just as much done this week :-)

2 comments:

  1. wow, that is really a lot of stuff!
    your hook must be smokin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..YES! I was crocheting every where and all the time last week. So much to get done. I haven't crocheted a thing this week, I know it is only Tuesday but I am feeling behind now....lol

    ReplyDelete