Friday, February 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday....I am Thankful for Nicole :-)

To say I am one lucky girl is an understatement.  I first met Nicole through a mutual friend.  She began taking our family photos.  Shortly after that I started my little business.  The timing was perfect.  She was working on growing her business and I was starting mine.  

We began to work together!

Over the past 2 years, our personal and business relationship has grown.  She is an amazing person and photographer.  I am proud to call her my friend and to have my worked represented by Nicole Renee Photography.

Here are few of my recent product photo's from Nicole.  It is SO hard to choose just a few but you can see more of my "Nicole Renee" pictures here and here.
















And here are a few of MY babies modeling some products and photographed by Nicole :-)












Thank you Nicole for being so amazing!  You have really helped my business grow and it is such a pleasure to work with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment