Monday, February 27, 2012

Blog Schedule

So, I have decided to set up a schedule to help keep me motivated to post and keep things interesting.

For the most part I plan to stick to this schedule but occasionally you might seen a random post about something unrelated to one of these topics.

Monday: Photo of the Day

- This is where I will post a favorite photo.  It will be a photo of my work, my kids or of something else I love.

Tuesday: Deal of the Week

- I will list one item of my choice on sale for that week.  The sale will only run for that week.  Ending the following Tuesday.

Wednesday:  Wordless Wednesday

- I will chose a photo that I think speaks to me and might speak to you in some way.  I just love photography of all sorts so I am sure I will not have a hard time finding something lovely to post here.

Thursday:  Thankful Thursday

-  There are so many things in life to be thankful for and too often they go unnoticed or unmentioned.  This is where I get to reflect on something (even something small) that I am thankful for.  I'd love to hear what you are Thankful for also :-)

Friday:  Friday Shout Outs

-  I will choose a shop to do a shout out off.  There are so many wonderful shops out there and I look forward to showing some love to those other shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment