Sunday, February 5, 2012

Introduction

Well, since this is my first "real" post.  I'd like to take the time to introduce myself.  My name is Melanie Pizzini.  I am 34 years old and I live in Maryland.  I live here with my husband Larry, our 3 children, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 hermit crabs and guinea pig :-)  Yes...it is a BUSY household to say the least.

I have been able to stay home with all of my kids.  When our first son was born I was able to stay home with him by doing in home daycare for several other kids.  I have always loved kids so this was PERFECT for me.  As my kids have gotten older, I want to be more involved with their schooling so having a full daycare here at the house is not ideal.

I began crocheting when I was 8 years old.  Over the years I took a few breaks but this became the perfect time to pick up my craft full force.  I had no idea my little business idea would take off and allow me to stay home with my kids comfortably but it did.  I am so blessed to be able to stay home and do what I love working from home.

My kids are now 8 years old, 5 years old and 3 years old.  They are amazing and keep me on my toes but I cherish every moment with them and look forward to the years ahead.

I am new to blogging so please bare with me as I get used to it..

WELCOME TO MY BLOG :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment