Monday, February 27, 2012

My little model

So, you would think that being a crocheter and having 3 gorgeous children that I would be able to easily get pictures of my products...no problem.  WRONG!  LOL

I really try hard NOT to bother them too often but when I do, most of the time they do not want to cooperate.  This is especially true of my daughter...unfortunate for me...I know!

Well, I made this new hat for her and just happened to catch her in a GREAT mood.  I still need to work on my photography (a few are a little blurry/grainy) but overall I am happy with the results.  She smiled, I mean actually SMILED!  YAY!

So here she is, my little model in all her glory modeling her new hat.  She is quite beautiful if I do say so my self :-)







If you are curious...this is the NEW Stylin Newsie hat.  I will be adding the listing for it to my shop soon.  If you have any questions you can always contact me via email or on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment