Saturday, May 17, 2014

Teacher Appreciation

I love my kids teachers and I love being able to make something special for them.  Teacher Appreciation weeks is a really fun time to get crafty.  
This year I saw this cute little Pot Cozy Pattern and just knew that is what I wanted to make.  I always try to include the cultural arts teachers so I had a lot of cozy's to make.



 I made 8 different pot cozy's.  Picking out the color combinations was a lot of fun.




 I had 3 extra pots so I made more cozy's for them and they are sitting in my kitchen window.  I think my favorite is the red/white/blue one.  I think I will make many more of them for the upcoming holiday!  



I always like to do a little something extra for the two "main" teachers.  Afterall, they do have to put up with my little lovelies a lot more!  I found this little Market bag pattern and thought they would be perfect.  I love how they turned out!



Now, it is time to start thinking of some "end of year" gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment