Friday, May 16, 2014

Making some changes....for the better!

I am as guilty as the next person.  I get sucked into social media!  I go to Facebook to share a link, post a picture or an update and I end up browsing the news feed and loosing track of time.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Facebook and the opportunities it has brought me.  I have made new friendships (which I cherish), reconnected with old friends and it has been a huge help with marketing my business.  I do not plan to stop using Facebook but I am hoping using this blog as a creative outlet to share my life's happenings, that maybe I will not feel it as necessary to go to Facebook as often as I do now.

I started a blog a LONG time ago and then started another one for my crochet business.  I just haven't kept up with both.  It is a lot of work but it is also a great way to journal and reflect.  I am going to use this blog to talk about my life/family, my crochet business and some fun crafts.  Keeping it all together will be much more manageable for me I think.

I wish there was a way to go back and blog about all the things I didn't blog about so I can keep it all together.  All I can do is start here, and try to keep it together this time.

 I moved some of my older "crafty" blog posts over here.

To make things easier I have added several pages to my blog.

FREE patterns:  Here you will find the links to any of the free patterns I have posted as well as some links to my favorite free patterns I have found on line.
Getting Crafty:  Here is where I will organize the links to my crafting blog posts.
Photography: Here is where I share my love for photography and a few of my amature photo sessions.
Mel's Crocheted Creations:  This page tab will take you directly to my store envy store front
Bundle of Joy Props:  This page tab will take you directly to my Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment