Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bracelet Fun....

I had a special request to make a crocheted bracelet for a friends little girl so I got busy.  I had a few ideas and looked for some others on the internet.

This is the first one I created.  I LOVE this one the best.  It is easy to put on but give the look of multiple bangle bracelets.



 Next, I found a little tutorial and it was so simple I had to try it.  Unfortunately, I didn't save the tutorial and now I can't find it to link :-(.  It is just a longer bracelet that wraps around the wrist about 3 times and buttons on.  Simple and cute! 



 I wanted to do something a little different so I looked and found this really great tutorial for a button bracelet.  See the tutorial HERE.

This one requires no crochet skills but would be great paired with one of the crocheted button necklaces I make. 




Have fun!  I am some ideas for several more, more dainty bracelets using beads and cotton thread :-)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment