Friday, March 15, 2013

New Love ~ Elizabeth Cloche

Yes, this hat is my new LOVE.  I have been waiting for this pattern to be ready and was so excited to be picked to be a tester.  This is the new Elizabeth Cloche pattern by Crazy Socks Designs.

Here are a few pictures of the hats I picked while testing this pattern.  

The purple hat is the first one I made.  It is the 3-6 month size.  It was a little bit small on this 4 month old but it was too cute not to photograph, and so is the sweet little lady. 




So, then I made her a new hat that with just a little more length to it.  Gosh she is a cutie!



Finally I got around to making one for my daughter.  I just love this style hat on her.  She is so gorgeous, if I do say so myself.  

I ran out of the dark pink yarn just before I was done that part of the hat.  I substituted it with the light pink.  Not exactly what I had originally planned but I kinda like how it turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment