Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"New" Bella Hood

I love making new things and finding new patterns to fall in love with.  This is just one of those patterns.  I have actually owned this pattern for quite a while but hadn't had the the chance to make one.  Every once in a while I need to stop and just making something I want to make, a little me time crocheting :-)

I am so happy with the results and look forward to making more of these.

You can get this amazing pattern HERE.  It is a pattern by Crazysocks Designs.  I am sure you know that she is one of my favorite designers and I own pretty much all of her designs.  I promise you will not be disappointed. 

Don't crochet?  I would be happy to make one for you!  
You can order your custom Bella Hood HERE

Here is my sweet Gloria modeling it for me. 




It is even cute tucked inside the jacket.  So warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment