Friday, May 25, 2012

New Patterns

Well, as most of you know, I mostly run my business using patterns I have purchased from other designers.  Along the way though, I have created/designed a few small items.  Nothing major but I am still proud of them all.  I working my way through writing them all up so I can start offering a few of my patterns for sale. 

Don't worry, I am still going to be a pattern stalker of all the wonderful designers out there and do a happy dance everytime a new pattern is released   LOL

To get started, I have shared my football and basketball appliques on my blog for FREE...ENJOY



Have you seen my Covered jars? 

These were so fun to make and are perfect teacher gifts!

 A few ways to use them (as shown) are crochet hook/knitting needle holder, pencil holder, q-tip holder, candle holder or vase. 

This pattern is out to testers now and I am hoping to be able to offer this to you as my first crochet pattern very soon.  :-) 




Don't know how to crochet?  Don't worry you can still buy all of my products from me at www.melscrochetedcreations.com  I'd love to create something special for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment