Sunday, April 1, 2012

Showing some Two Kazoos LOVE :-)

One of my favorite applique shops also makes my favorite magnets.  I went a little over board ordering new magnets the other day.  I just couldn't help myself and kept adding to my order!  Not only are they cute but they are strong and hold better then ANY other magnet I own.

Stop by and check her out...she makes amazing stuff!!!!!  
 Find her on Facebook: HERE

Shapes

Flower for Gloria, Dinosaur for Landon, Skull for Logan

Full Alphabet set

Extra letters to spell out their names :-)

My freebies.  I have received one with each order.  THANK YOU!

I set up their names and little magnets to hold their chore/reward charts.  They LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. I love those magnets and your charts! going to go have a look now...

    ReplyDelete